Membership offers you opportunities to engage with the issues affecting the profession, connect with local and global colleagues, and access top-tier educational resources and the latest industry insights throughout your career.
Membership also supports critical advocacy and outreach work all around the world that's inspiring greater investor trust, raising professional standards, and shaping a stronger future for the entire global investment industry.
Manage Your Career
Take your career to the next level with exclusive career services and content for members.
Continuing Education (CE)
Learn how to manage your CE credits using the online tracking tool.
Read the latest news and research, watch practitioner-relevant videos, and record your CE credit in this member-exclusive app.
Receive exclusive access to resources like Refresher Readings, getAbstract (login required), and Selections Monthly Newsletter.
Discounts for Members
Enjoy discounts at CFA Institute conferences and preferred member pricing for select publications and online courses.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent education/work experience
- A passing score for the CFA® Level I Exam or the self-administered Standards of Practice Examination
- 48 months of professional work experience in investment decision making
- 3 professional references
- Regular Members are members both of CFA Institute and of CFA Society Italy.
- Annual dues $ 375 - FY (1 July - 30 June)
Apply for regular membership