Junior membership is especially tailored for those working through the CFA® Program. Our goal is to help you through your studies, offer continuing education opportunities and give you access to our network of investment professionals.
Take advantage of the following benefits:
- CFA® Candidate Briefings and Exam Focus Meetings to give you support on how to approach your studies
- Access to study groups (as available)
- Access to the CFA Society Italy Jobline
- Free access to the Mock Exam Live Experience
- Discounts on study materials and study programs run by leading training providers
- Availability of Scholarships
- Access to continuing education events
- Access to member-only networking events
- Online access to presentation papers of our main speakers
- CFA® candidates
- Junior Members are members of CFA Society Italy only.
- Annual dues € 70 - FY (1 July - 30 June)
If you are applying for the first time for Junior Membership from 1 April to 30 June, you will enjoy a complimentary extra-period of membership through the end of June and your membership will be active until the end of June of the following year.
Apply for Junior Membership