Junior membership is especially tailored for those working through the CFA® Program. Our goal is to help you through your studies, offer continuing education opportunities and give you access to our network of investment professionals.
Take advantage of the following benefits:
- CFA® Candidate Briefings and Exam Focus Meetings to give you support on how to approach your studies
- Access to study groups (as available)
- Access to our mailing list and receive job offers from employers looking for CFA Candidates and Charterholders skills
- 50% discount on Kaplan Schweser Online Society Mock Exam
- Discounts on study materials and study programs run by leading training providers
- Access to continuing education events
- Access to member-only networking events
If you are applying for the first time for Junior Membership from 1 April to 30 June, you will enjoy a complimentary extra-period of membership through the end of June and your membership will be active until the end of June of the following year.
Apply for Junior Membership