This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level I.
It is open to Members and non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have enrolled in the CFA Program and are Registered for one exam level we suggest you attend one of our CFA Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menu of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Sara Di Biasio, CFA and Fabio Crosignani, CFA will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
To learn more about our speakers, click on their name below:
Sara Di Biasio, CFA - Junior Private Banker - Pictet & Cie
Fabio Crosignani, CFA - Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst - Eurizon Capital SGR
Sara Di Biasio
CFA - Junior Private Banker - Pictet & Cie
Sara began her career at Generali Investments in Paris and then worked in corporate finance at Enel Group before finally taking up the role of investment analyst at Enasarco Foundation, an Italian pension fund. She has a degree in Finance from Sapienza University of Rome and became a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) in 2021.Outside of work she enjoys hiking, travelling and cooking.
CFA - Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst - Eurizon Capital SGR
Fabio Crosignani, CFA is a a Member and active volunteer of CFA Society Italy. He is Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR since 2015. He started his career in 2008 as a Trading Engineering Consultant at IWBank S.p.A and became a Risk Manager in the same company. From 2011 to 2015 he worked as Portfolio Manager and Fund Selector at Banca Passadore & Co. Fabio graduated from University in Mathematics in 2008 and he is CFA Charterholder since 2017.
- Registrations will close on 12 June, 5 PM CET.
- A kind remind with intructions to connect to the Zoom platform will be sent to all registered participants on 12 June. Check your spambox.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.