06 November 2023
Thirty-four (34) members of CFA Society Italy took part in the survey conducted by CFA Society Italy in cooperation with Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor between 19 and 31 October 2023.
About 53% of the participants consider the current situation of the Italian economy to be stable, while the remaining 47% see the Italian economy in a negative condition.
In terms of expectations for the next six months, 11.8% of respondents expect an improvement in macroeconomic conditions (+8.2 points compared to last month), 29.4% estimate unchanged conditions (+11.6% compared to the last survey) and 58.8% expect a worsening (-19.7 points compared to last month). The difference between those who are optimistic about the outlook for the Italian economy and those who are pessimistic is -47.1, the value that represents the "CFA Society Italy - Radiocor Sentiment Index" for November 2023. The figure remains in negative territory but rises by about 28 points compared to the absolute minimum of the historical series, at -75, recorded last month.
For further information, please read the press release and full report (Italian only).