10 April 2019
The Italian Summit Rome 2019 will take place on June 6 - 7 at Aldrovandi Villa Borghese in collaboration with CFA Society (educational partner).
InvestmentEurope's new Italian Summit Rome provides the perfect setting for a carefully selected group of fund selectors and institutional investors to meet top fund managers from the region.
The agenda offers a mixed format with dedicated boardroom sessions, an exclusive panel discussion and plenty of one-on-one networking opportunities during our activity session and business dinner.
The panel discussion on the 7th June at 10.00, will be moderated by Vittorio Eboli, journalist and anchor at Sky Tg24. Speakers confirmed are: Filippo Stefanini, head Multimanager Investments & Unit Linked at Eurizon Capital SGR; Roberto Violi, Senior Director and Portfolio Risk Management Dept. at Banca d'Italia, Stefania Luzi, head of Economics and Finance area at Mefop.
DAY 1 – 6th June
- ESG & Performance: The end of misconception - Sonia Fasolo , Echiquier Positive Impact & Echiquier Major SRI Growth Europe fund manager Financière de l'Echiquier
- How to weather challenging fixed income markets? - Benjamin Melman, Head of Asset Allocation and Sovereign Debt Edmond de Rothschild
- EMD Total Return: An efficient "all-weather" strategy - Damien Buchet, CIO Total Return, Finisterre Capital (Principle Global Investors)
- Navigating Emerging Markets Fixed Income In Search Of Alpha - Uday Patnaik, Head of Emerging Market Debt, Active Fixed Income , Legal & General Investment Management
- Riding the Business Cycle: a dynamic approach to fixed income investing - Federico Verdirrame , Client Relationship Manager, UBS Asset Management
DAY 2 – 7th June
- Convertible Bonds in uncertain markets / Why Convertibles now? - Davide Basile, Portfolio Manager, RWC Partners
- Flexible and unconstrained investments in credit markets - Pierre Verlé, Head of Credit and Fund Manager, Carmignac
- Emerging Market Government Bonds: How to Solve the Big Challenge of the Low Interest Rate Era - Felix Martin, Fund Manager - 1167 Capital
- Flexibility is a Driver to Generate Alpha - Emeric Préaubert, Founding Partner & Co-Head of Portfolio Management, Sycomore Asset Management
For further information and registration, visit https://events.investmenteurope.net/italiansummit/static/home or contact Luisa De Vita - Luisa.Devita@odmpublishing.com