12 October 2021
Since January 2019, Cognitir continues to deliver interactive web-based workshops for leading universities and professional organizations, proving its ability to help business students and professionals acquire in-demand technical skills without having to attend in-person bootcamps.
Participants can join Cognitir's virtual bootcamp sessions from the comfort of their homes. They feature the ability to deliver all of Cognitir's most popular courses, including Introduction to Python, Introduction to Data Science, and Introduction to SQL for business and finance professionals.
All virtual bootcamps are delivered through an online classroom which allows participants to interact with the instructor and other participants. Upon course completion, participants will receive access to a course recording to revisit concepts that they want to reinforce.
Coming Courses at Cognitir:
- 13 & 14 October 2021 - 17:30 - 21:00 PDT - Introduction to Data Science for Business & Finance
- 29 & 30 October 2021 - 12:00 - 15:30 EDT - Introduction to Product Management
- 1 & 2 November 2021 - 17:30 - 21:00 EDT - Introduction to SQL for Business & Finance
- 9 & 10 November 2021 - 17:30 - 21:00 EST - Introduction to Python for Business & Finance
- 11 November 2021 - 09:00 - 17:00 PST - Introduction to Data Science for Business & Finance
- 17 & 22 November 2021 - 17:30 - 21:00 GMT - Introduction to Python for Business & Finance
- 23 & 30 November 2021 - 17:30 - 21:00 GMT - Introduction to Data Science for Business & Finance
- 1 - 6 December 2021 - 17:30 - 20:00 GMT - Introduction to Business Analytics & Visualization with Power BI
- 7 - 13 December 2021 - 17:30 - 20:00 GMT - Introduction to SQL for Business & Finance
- 14 & 15 December 2021 - 17:30 - 21:00 GMT - Data Science for Managers - Applications, Visualizations & Storytelling
REGISTER AT : https://www.cognitir.com/events/
CFA Society Italy Members will benefit from an extra 25% off the CFA member price. Use the code CFAITALY2021 during the registration to your course.
For any question, please contact email@example.com