CFA Society Italy will be institutional partner at Salone SRI.
On 15 November, the second day of the event, you can visit us at our stand, take a free copy of the Emerging Markets Fixed Income guidebook, published in partnership with AdvisorPrivate and RBC BlueBay Asset Management, and ask information on all our activities.
CFA Society Italy will also organize the following conferences
15 November - 10:40-11:40 AM - Sala Borromeo
L’INTELLIGENZA ARTIFICIALE A SUPPORTO DEGLI INVESTIMENTI ESG
Moderated by Giancarlo Sandrin, Head of Wholesale Distribution Southern Europe at LGIM
- Giancarlo Giudici | Professore ordinario di corporate finance at Politecnico di Milano
- Federico Invernizzi | Board Member and Chief Operating Officer at MDOTM Ltd.
- Mauro Arte | Direttore Generale di Datrix
15 November - 14:35-15:35 PM - Sala Leonardo
LA SFIDA DEL DATO E DELLE (NUOVE) VALUTAZIONI ESG (con CFA Society Italy)
Moderated by Michela Aimar, CFA, Board Member and co-chair of the Advocacy Committee at CFA Society Italy - With the participation of Josina Kamerling, Head of Regulatory Outreach EMEA, CFA Institute
- Carbonsink | Daniele Carbonin, Senior Managing Consultant, Climate Strategies
- BancoPosta Fondi Sgr | Fabrizio Ferrario, Head of Business Development
- Morningstar Sustainalytics | Camilla Bossi, Associate Director, Client Relations
For complete program of Salone SRI and registration click here.
- CFA Society Italy has determined that the conferences organised by CFA Society Italy qualify for PL credit hour(s) under the guidelines of the CFA Institute Professional Learning program. If you are a CFA Institute member, you can self report PL credit(s) for your participation accessing the PL tracking tool through your account on the CFA Institute website. One credit hour is equal to one hour (60 minutes) of educational activity.