CFA Society Italy in partnership with The Marquee Group offers this seminar designed for anyone who wish to learn and improve their programming skills and automate tasks in financial roles. Participants will learn best practices to clean, manipulate, analyze and visualize financial data.
During this hands-on course, participants will gain the skills needed to develop Python programs to solve typical Finance problems, cutting through the noise of generic “Data Science” courses. Participants will be introduced to best-practices programming in Python to clean, analyze, and visualize financial data.
Who will benefit
This seminar is designed for anyone who wish to learn and improve their programming skills and automate tasks in financial roles. Participants will learn best practices to clean, manipulate, analyze and visualize financial data.
PLEASE NOTE that this session will be offered as a webinar and all course times are in CET. This course will take place over two days, 21 February from 5 pm to 8:30 pm CET and 23 February from 5 pm to 8:30 pm CET.
- Feb 21 & 23, 2023 - CFA Society Italy Member Pricing - Python 1 - USD $299
- Feb 21 & 23, 2023 - Non-Member Pricing - Python 1 - USD $399
For full outline and registration click here
- Places are limited to 40 participants.
- Registration deadline: 16 February, 11:59 pm.
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- In advance of the course, Python 3.8 and your preferred IDE (Integrated Development Environment) should be installed to run the code.
- Participants do not require prior programming knowledge but a general understanding of programming principals is recommended.
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy Regular and Affiliate members can self report PL credits accessing their account on the CFA Institute website. For further information on PL credits click here