CFA Society Italy kindly invites its Members to join our exclusive meeting with one of the Italian top head hunters.
To adjust to an ever changing financial industry, Members will learn about new trends and receive helpful advice for enhancing their individual careers.
This event is for Members only.
Welcome from CFA Society Italy
Alberto Chiandetti, CFA - Portfolio Manager - Fidelity International
CFA - Portfolio Manager - Fidelity International
Alberto Chiandetti, CFA, is Portfolio Manager of Fidelity since October 2008 managing different mandates in European Equities. Alberto first joined Fidelity International in July 2006 to take the role of Italy Country Analyst. Prior to Joining Fidelity he spent 7 years as a sell-side equity analyst. Alberto graduated in Finance from Bocconi University, Milan, in 1999 and is a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) charterholder since 2004.
New developments and trends of the financial industry thought by human resource side
Amedeo Maddaluno, Engagement Manager, Transearch International
Engagement Manager, Transearch International
Amedeo Maddaluno graduated in Economics and Management in Bocconi University and completed a Master in HR at the SDA – Scuola di Direzione Aziendale - of the same institution. He started working as a Recruiter in London within an American software company in 2012 and literally felt in love with this job. The Recruiter Profession allowed him to travel around Italy and the world. He covered Executive Search projects for Europe, North and South America and Middle East and Africa from Milan, Bologna and the U.S., both within Executive Search Firms and Multinational Companies. He is currently part of the Finance & Professional Services Practice and of the Manufacturing Practice of Transearch, a British retained Executive Search firm operating in London, Paris, Milan and all the main Global business centers. His current business goal is to develop the Digital Practice by deleting the borders between the first two and this one according to the current market trend. Amedeo pairs his passion for Human Resources with a genuine interest for International Economics, Finance and Geopolitics.
- Registrations are closed.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to the Zoom platform has been sent to all registered participants on 23 March.
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy Regular and Affiliate members can self report PL credits accessing their account page on the CFA Institute website.
- If you are Member of another Local Society and your request of participation is rejected, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of your Society and your CFA Institute ID and we will readmit you, according to the CFA Institute Passport Program.
- This event will be held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.