CFA Society Italy is pleased to give candidates extensive information on how to successfully pass the CFA exam.
This event is esclusively dedicated to already enrolled candidates and is a benefit of CFA Society Italy's active Members.
You will have the opportunity to listen from experienced graders important information on:
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the different examination formats and a brief description of the valuation methodology and grading process, with special focus on Level III
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
CFA Program: How to Successfully Pass your Next Level
Matteo Cassiani, CFA, CIPM - Advisory Desk at Fideuram Investimenti SGR
Angelo Meda, CFA, CIPM - Head of Equity Research and Portfolio Manager, Banor SIM
CFA, CIPM - Advisory Desk at Fideuram Investimenti SGR
From December 2017, he is part of the Advisory Desk at Fideuram Investimenti SGR. Previously, he was Head of Portfolio Management at Banca Popolare di Vicenza, during the restructuring process of the Bank. From 2008 to 2015, he was Head of Equities at the Wealth Management Division of BMPS, covering HNWI. Matteo started his career as an analyst and, then, as senior portfolio manager at Arca SGR. From 2011 to 2016 he was President of CFA Society Italy. Before, he served as Treasurer and Officer of the Society from 2009 to 2011. He is Member of the Board of Directors of CFA Society Italy from 2008. He is also Adjunct Professor at Università Politecnica delle Marche, Faculty of Economics, from a.y. 2015/16. He earned the CFA Charter in 2004 and the CIPM Certificate in 2017. He has been an active volunteer of CFA Society Italy and CFA Institute since 2008.
Gabriele Montalbetti, CFA, CIPM, Portfolio Manager, Consultinvest SGR
CFA, CIPM - Head of Equity Research and Portfolio Manager, Banor SIM
Financial Analyst, Head of Equity Research and Portfolio Manager in Banor SIM Spa. In 2003 Angelo joined Ribofin and worked as financial analyst up to 2008. He moved directly to Banor SIM Spa in 2009 when Ribofin and Banor SIM Spa merged. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration “Summa Cum Laude” at Luigi Bocconi University (Milan), he’s member of CFA Institute since 2005, CFA Charterholder since 2006, CIPM (Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement) holder and participates in CFA Grading Process since 2010.
CFA, CIPM, Portfolio Manager, Consultinvest SGR
- Please register by 2 February. Registrations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to the Zoom platform will be sent to all registered participants on 3 February.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.