CFA Society Italy is pleased to give candidates extensive information on how to successfully pass the CFA exam.
This event is dedicated to already enrolled candidates.
CFA Program: how to successfully pass your next level
- Matteo Cassiani, CFA, CIPM - Past President of CFA Society Italy
- Angelo Meda, CFA, CIPM - Member of the Organising Committee of CFASI Fund Management Challenge
- Gabriele Montalbetti, CFA, CIPM - Past President of CFA Society Italy and Member of GIPS Executive Committee
will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the different examination formats and a brief description of the valuation methodology and grading process, with special focus on Level 3
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
- For a proper arrangement of the meeting you are kindly asked to register at the reception desk 10-15 minutes before the beginning of the meeting.
- Business dress code is required
- People not based in Milan-area can attend via a conference call. Please ask for more info writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 April. Requests received after this deadline will not be accepted.