This meeting is exclusively dedicated to Level I CFA Candidates and is an exclusive benefit of CFA Society Italy’s Members.
To know about the advantages of Junior Membership please click here.
The CFA Program environment is undergoing deep changes and is responding to how global testing and credentialing practices have recently evolved, also in recognition of the fact that the investment profession operates in a digital world.
Francesco Manfreda, CFA - Financial Analyst at Intesa Sanpaolo - and Giovanni Semprini, CFA - Fund Analyst at Anima Sgr - will give all the necessary information to organize your study and be prepared for the CFA Level I online exam. Francesco and Giovanni will also introduce you to CFA Society Italy.
This will be the occasion to meet other candidates and join a study group, supervised by CFA volunteers.
CFA Level I Exam Focus
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program Level I Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Level I - Study plan
- CFA Level I Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
- You are kindly asked to register by 11 May. Registrations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Places are limited. No waiting list is avilable.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to Zoom platform will be sent to all registered participants by 12 May.
- The event is usually held in Italian. Should you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.