The CFA Program environment is undergoing deep changes and is responding to how global testing and credentialing practices have recently evolved, also in recognition of the fact that the investment profession operates in a digital world.
CFA Society Italy's volunteers will give all the necessary information to organize your study and be prepared for the CFA Exam.
This meeting is exclusively dedicated to Level 3 CFA Candidates and is an exclusive benefit of CFA Society Italy’s Members.
To get to know the advantages of Junior Membership please click here
CFA Level 3 Exam Focus
Fabio Crosignani, CFA Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR, and Valentina Valdameri, CFA Senior Business Development Manager at Legal&General Investment Management, will give all the necessary information to organize your study and be prepared for the CFA Exam. The meeting will give you the opportunity to be informed on all the services that our Education Area is offering to CFA Society Italy Members registered for CFA Level 3 Exam and will include these topics:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program Level 3 Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Level 3 - Study plan
- CFA Level 3 Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
Moreover, Fabio and Valentina will follow you in the preparation of Level 3 exam and will introduce you to CFA Society Italy.
Finally, this will be the occasion to meet other candidates and create a study group, supervised by CFA volunteers.
- Registrations are closed.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to Zoom platform has been sent to all registered participants on 21 September. If your registration was confirmed and you did not receive the reminder please check your spambox.