DUE TO THE ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 31 MARCH 2020. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING PLEASE CLICK HERE
CFA Society Italy's volunteers will give all the necessary information to organize your study and be prepared for the CFA Exam.
This meeting is exclusively dedicated to Level 3 CFA Candidates.
CFA Level 3 Exam Focus
Fabio Crosignani, CFA Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR, and Valentina Valdameri, CFA Senior Business Development Manager at Legal&General Investment Management, will give all the necessary information to organize your study and be prepared for the CFA Exam. The meeting will give you the opportunity to be informed on all the services that our Education Area is offering to CFA Society Italy Members registered for CFA Level 3 Exam and will include these topics:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program Level 3 Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Level 3 - study plan
- CFA Level 3 Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
Moreover, Fabio and Valentina will follow you in the preparation of Level 3 exam and will introduce you to CFA Society Italy.
Finally, this will be the occasion to meet other candidates and create a study group, supervised by CFA volunteers.
- You are kindly asked to register by 3 March. Registrations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- You are kindly asked to arrive and register at the reception desk before the beginning of the meeting (late arrivals will not be admitted)
- The reason for the visit is "CFA Level 3 Exam Focus"
- Business dress code is required
- No waiting list is avilable. In case the event is shown as fully booked on the web page or if you are not based in Milan area you can attend via conference call. Places are limited. Please ask for more information to email@example.com by 3 March. Requests received after this deadline will not be considered.