This event is dedicated to whoever has an interest in learning more about a specific profession within the financial services sector.
The CFA for Your Profession series offers the opportunity to meet senior professionals with first-hand experience in a specific field. The series is an exclusive benefit of CFA Society Italy Members and Junior Members and is not open to non Members.
There is no one size fits all approach, but what should you be focusing on to earn your spotlight in the Asset & Wealth Management industry?
We will answer this question live with our guest, Alessandra Losito, CFA, who has been growing into becoming Head of Italy at Pictet Wealth Management and one of the 50 most influential professionals in the Italian financial sector, according with Finance Community.
Valentina Valdameri, CFA - Senior Sales Manager - Fidelity International
CFA - Senior Sales Manager - Fidelity International
Valentina Valdameri is a Senior Sales Manager for the Italian market at Fidelity International and a volunteer at CFA Society Italy. She joined Fidelity in 2021 from Legal&General Investment Management, where she held the title of Senior Business Development Manager, having joined the firm in 2019. Prior to that she has been Business Development Manager at Legg Mason Global Asset Management and Client Service Officer at State Street Global Advisors, where she started her career in 2012. She graduated with a MSc in Business and Enterprise Law at Bocconi University in 2013. She is a CFA Charterholder since 2019.
CFA for Your Profession | The 6 pillars of professional (& personal) development
Alessandra Losito, CFA - Head of Italy - Pictet Wealth Management
CFA - Head of Italy - Pictet Wealth Management
Alessandra Losito holds a degree in Business Administration from University Federico II, as well as a Master in Economics and Finance (MEF). She is a Chartered Financial Analyst. She began her career in the finance sector with PwC before moving on to the Italian Stock Exchange. In 2000 she moved in CITI Private Banking where she built up extensive experience in investments during her five years. She joined Pictet Wealth Management in 2005 and went on to become Head of the Rome Office in 2017 and Head of Milan in 2019. In 2021 she has been appointed as Head of PWM Italy. Alessandra has been recently indicated by Finance Community as one of the 50 most influential professionals in the Italian financial sector and she has been appointed as "Banker of the Year in Italy" in 2018. She helped to design and launch the project "I Fuoriclasse della Scuola" (Top talent at school) in collaboration with FEDUF (Foundation for Financial Education and Savings), Ministry of Education and Museum of Savings. She is responsible for the fundraising of the project.
- Please register before 27 September.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to the Zoom platform will been sent to all registered participants on 28 September.
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy Regular and Affiliate members can self report 1 PL credit accessing their account page on the CFA Institute website.
- If you are Member of another Local Society and your request of participation is rejected, please write to email@example.com indicating the name of your Society and your CFA Institute ID and we will be happy to readmit you, according to the CFA Institute Passport Program.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.