This event is dedicated to whoever has an interest in learning more about a specific profession within the financial services sector.
The CFA for Your Profession series offers the opportunity to meet senior professionals with first-hand experience in a specific field. The series is an exclusive benefit of CFA Society Italy Members and Junior Members and is not open to non Members.
A 360-degree view on Asset & Portfolio Management.
We will explore what it is like to develop your career in the Asset Management industry with our guest, Denis Manzi, CFA, who is currently heading asset allocation and investment manager selection for multimanager portfolios at Banca di San Marino and acts as Portfolio Manager of an absolute return sub-fund at Fagus Multimanager.
Simone Rabbiosi, Capital Market Associate - IMI Intesa Sanpaolo
Capital Market Associate - IMI Intesa Sanpaolo
Simone is an Equity Capital Market Associate at IMI Intesa Sanpaolo and a volunteer at CFA Society Italy. He started his career in BNP Paribas as a Forex Derivative Analyst in 2016 and, in 2017, he joined IMI Intesa Sanpaolo (formerly Banca IMI) as an Equity Analyst with the Equity Research team, eventually moving to the Equity Capital Market desk. Simone holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and a master’s degree in finance from Nova School of Business & Economics. He is currently a CFA Level III candidate.
CFA for Your Profession | Senior Career in Asset Management
Denis Manzi, CFA, CIPM, Head of Asset Management - Banca di San Marino & Portfolio Manager - Fagus Multimanager
CFA, CIPM, Head of Asset Management - Banca di San Marino & Portfolio Manager - Fagus Multimanager
Denis Manzi is member of the Board and Treasurer of CFA Society Italy since 2019. He is currently the Head of Asset Management at Banca di San Marino S.p.A. (BSM), responsible for managing Multi-Asset Separately Managed Accounts. He is also a Board Member at Fagus Multimanager SICAV, a UCITS umbrella collective investment scheme. Prior to that, he was the Head of Financial Innovation as well as Proprietary Portfolio Manager Assistant at BSM. Denis graduated from University of Bologna in Computer Science in 2007, he holds the European Financial Advisor (EFA) designation since 2009, he is CFA Charterholder since 2013 and he achieved the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) designation in 2018.
- Please register by 14 June. Registrations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to the Zoom platform will be sent to all registered participants on 15 June.
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy Regular and Affiliate members can self report 1 PL credit accessing their account page on the CFA Institute website.
- If you are Member of another Local Society and your request of participation is rejected, please write to email@example.com indicating the name of your Society and your CFA Institute ID and we will be happy to readmit you, according to the CFA Institute Passport Program.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.