This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level I.
It is open to Members and non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have already passed Level I or Level II we suggest you attend one of our Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menu of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Marina Modè, CFA, Strategic M&A, Senior Specialist, Intesa Sanpaolo, and Federico Paganini, CFA, Quantitative Analyst, Intesa Sanpaolo, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
- Registrations will close on 17 March, 6 PM CET.
- A kind reminder with intructions to connect to the Zoom platform will be sent to all registered participants on 18 March. Check your spambox.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.