This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level I.
It is open to Members and non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have already passed Level I or Level II we suggest you attend one of our Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menu of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Sara Di Biasio, CFA, Junior Private Banker, Pictet Wealth Management, and Fabio Crosignani, CFA, Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR and Membership Chair at CFA Society Italywill be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
- Registrations are closed.
- A kind reminder with intructions to connect to the Zoom platform has been sent to all registered participants the day of the event. Check your spambox.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.