This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level I.
It is open to Members and non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have already passed Level I or Level II we suggest you attend one of our Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menu of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Pietro Bonetti, CFA, Equity Research Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR and Fabio Crosignani, CFA, Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR and Membership Chair at CFA Society Italy, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
- Registrations will close on 18 September, 6 PM
- Places are limited. If you cannot attend, you are kindly asked to cancel your registrationt writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A kind reminder with intructions to connect to the Zoom platform will be sent to all registered participants on 19 September.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.