This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level I.
It is open to Members and non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have already passed Level I or Level II we suggest you attend one of our Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menu of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Fabio Crosignani, CFA, Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst - Eurizon Capital SGR and Pietro Bonetti, CFA, Equity Research Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
- Registrations are closed.
- A kind reminder with intructions to connect to the Zoom platform has been sent to all registered participants on 6 October.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.