This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level 1.
It is open to non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have already passed Level 1 or Level 2 we suggest you to attend one of our Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menù of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Roberto D'Addeo, CFA, CIB - CCB Italy Joint Venture - CTS Commercial Banking Markets at UniCredit and Simone Rabbiosi, Equity Capital Market Analyst at Banca IMI, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
- Please register by 20 October. Registrations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- A kind reminder with intructions to connect to the Zoom platform has been sent to all registered participants on 21 October.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you do not understand Italian and prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.