This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level 1.
It is open to non Members of CFA Society Italy.
If you have already passed Level 1 or Level 2 we suggest you to attend one of our Exam Focus events. Please check the Future Events menù of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Pietro Bonetti, CFA, Equity Research Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR, and Fabio Crosignani, CFA, Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.
- Please register by 22 September. Registrations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Places are limited. No waiting list is avilable.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect will be sent to all registered participants on 23 September.
- The event is usually held in Italian. If you do not understand Italian and prefer the use of English please write your request to email@example.com