This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level 1.
If you have already passed Level 1 or 2 we suggest you to attend one of our Exam Focus events, which will be available from September in the Future Events menù of our website.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Pietro Bonetti, CFA, Equity Research Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR and Fabio Crosignani, CFA, Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy.