CFA Society Italy is pleased to give extensive information on CFA Program and the value of the CFA Charter.
This event is dedicated to whoever has any interest in learning more about the program as a whole and to prospect candidates for Level 1.
If you have already passed Level 1 or 2 we suggest you to attend one of our Exam Focus event instead.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Roberto D'Addeo, CFA, Vice President, CIB - CCB Italy Joint Venture at UniCredit, and Simone Rabbiosi, Equity Capital Market Analyst at Banca IMI, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
- It is mandatory to register online to the event and send an e-mail to email@example.com with your first name, last name, type and number of document you will use for the registration c/o Unicredit's premises
- For a proper arrangement of the meeting you are kindly requested to arrive and register at the reception desk before the beginning of the meeting.
- The reason for the visit is "CFA Candidate Information Briefing".
- No concession will be granted for attendants after the meeting has started.
- Business dress code is required
- People based outside the Milan-area can attend via conference call. Please ask for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 13. Applcations received after this deadline will not be accepted.