CFA Society Italy is pleased to give extensive information on CFA Program and the value of the CFA Charter.
This event is dedicated to prospect candidates.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Marcella Pasi, CFA, Senior Associate Membership Italy at Borsa Italiana and Carlo Contino, Global Markets Securities - Digital Markets Structures Analyst at Banca IMI, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
- For a proper arrangement of the meeting you are kindly requested to arrive and register at the reception desk before the beginning of the meeting.
- The reason for the visit is "CFA Candidate Information Briefing".
- No concession will be granted for attendants after the meeting has started.
- Business dress code is required