CFA Society Italy is pleased to give extensive information on CFA Program and the value of the CFA Charter.
This event is dedicated to prospect candidates.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Andrea Favero, CFA, Head of iShares Italy Wealth and Regular Member of CFA Society Italy, and Federica Passamonti, Investment Strategy Associate at BlackRock and Level 3 Candidate, will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
- For a proper arrangement of the meeting you are kindly asked to arrive and register at the reception desk before the beginning of the meeting. The reason for the visit is CFA Candidate Information Briefing
- No concession will be granted for attendants after the meeting starts
- Business dress code is required
- People not based in Milan-area can attend via a conference call. Please ask for more info writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 April. Requests received after this deadline will not be accepted.