CFA Society Italy is pleased to give extensive information on CFA Program and the value of the CFA Charter.
CFA Candidate Information Briefing
Fabio Crosignani, CFA and Luigi dell'Aglio, CFA, Regular Members of CFA Society Italy will be available to answer your questions on:
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program - its worldwide recognition and main features
- CFA Program Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
- For a proper arrangement of the meeting you are kindly asked to allow yourself 10-15 minutes before the meeting starts, for registration at the reception desk. The reason for the visit CFA Candidate Information Briefing
- No concession will be granted for attendants after the meeting start
- Business dress code is required
- People not based in Milan-area can attend via a conference call. Please ask for more info writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 November. Requests received after this deadline will not be accepted.